Terms and Conditions
Nirmiti Packers Movers have certain terms and conditions to be followed by you while availing our services. These include:
- Nirmiti Packers Movers or its representative will not be responsible for any kind of damages or loss occurred to your goods due to natural calamity, unforeseen accident, fire, riots or sabotage. Therefore, to avoid such loss, we advise you to insure your shipment to avoid risk.
- We are not responsible to undertake electrical, carpentry, or plumbing work. If needed we will provide those depending upon the availability of the staff with extra charges.
- We undertake the risk of your goods, but no individual policy/receipt from the insurance company will be given.
- We provide storage facility to our customers at a lower rate. However, for loading, unloading, and local delivery, we take extra charges.
- We would be thankful if you intimate us 3-4 days earlier to deliver hassle free packaging.
- Please pay 25% in advance on total amount.
- If you want to take extra goods apart from those mentioned in the goods list you are welcome. However, we charge extra money for such items.
- After local shifting corrugated box should be return back on the same day. If the customer is sending the boxes next day, we charge a certain amount.
- We will charge extra in case you call our packers on the subsequent day for your convenience.
- If you want to cancel your order, you can do so within 24 hours of the order placed. Cancellation will be rejected once the load has been shipped.
It is to be noted that the above mentioned terms and conditions may change in future as per the requirement of Nirmiti Packers Movers.